1. Orders can be cancelled up until fourteen working days from the day after the customer receive the goods. Personalised goods are not included in this.
2. Any personalised goods will only be accepted for exchange or return if they are faulty or damaged upon receipt by the buyer.
3. Any returns will be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receipt of returned goods in pristine condition. The original cost of postage will not be refunded.
4. The customer is responsible for payment of the return postage of goods for refund or exchange. They should be returned in original packaging. The customer is responsible for any damage in transit. Refund or exchange will be given upon safe receipt of returned goods.
5. Used products cannot be returned/exchanged.
6. If the customer does not accept/pick up a package and the order is shipped back to me, the buyer is responsible for payment of return shipping costs.
7. If an item reaches the customer in a damaged condition, I will happily exchange it for a replacement for a similar item of equal value. Please notify me via within 2 business days of receipt if you receive a damaged item. I will need to see photos of the damage and may need the item posted back to me. I will cover the cost of postage if this is required.
All items are shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received. Personalised works are made to order and may take several weeks.
My products are shipped from the United Kingdom and I use Royal Mail for most deliveries.
I will ship to the delivery address, unless you tell me otherwise.
UK orders will be sent 1st class Signed For delivery. International orders will be sent by courier and can take up to 10 days. I will combine postage if multiple items are purchased and posted to the same address.
The buyer is responsible for any customs fees and charges that are applied to their goods outside the United Kingdom.
I make everything by hand which means that all my products are unique. There can be slight variations from the photos in the decoration, glaze and size of the products.
All the pieces are food safe and dishwasher safe, although better to wash by hand to protect them. They are made from white stoneware, decorated with underglaze and then glazed with a lead-free, food-safe glaze. They are fired in an electric kiln which is powered with renewable energy.